Monday, May 23, 2011

I Survived the End of the World... Do I Get a T-shirt?

Cant believe all the hype over the end of the world I think this is the third end of the world I have survived do I get a t-shirt or something? The poor people who gave their life savings to this false profit so sad. I read a story about a family with 3 teenagers the parents believed this guy gave him everything they had. They stopped saving for their children's college... The mother even told her 16 yr old she was going to hell. Anything these poor kids tried to accomplish was never encouraged by their parents they were told "why bother? the world is going to end." Hello people have faith in God not man!!!

On another note I am exhausted worked over 40 hours in 3 days last week and had the party this weekend. Doesn't help that I haven't been sleeping well since he left. but I have been doing much better dealing with that. it just wasn't meant to be I guess.

The birthday party went great had 9 kids (most of which RSVP after the date I asked but oh well they came) thanks to all the prayers!!! she had a blast. Our party host at the bowling alley was worthless I did all the work myself. I plan on calling to complain about that.

Got all my laundry done yesterday and cleaned the house so all in all its been a very accomplished week and weekend. Considering we weren't supposed to be here past Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment