Monday, May 16, 2011

Birthday for a Ladybug

Im worried about my daughters birthday I sent out invitations two weeks in advance and I gave them until tomorrow to RSVP and no one has. We did her birthday party early this year because no one ever shows up to her birthdays due to it being summer vacation. and now still no one is coming as of yet and we invited the whole class. This kid has such a huge heart and she is looking forward to her friends coming to the party. what will I do if I have to tell her no one called to say they were coming she will be heart broken. Does anyone RSVP anymore? How do I know how much food and cake to have? Are parents these days really that wrapped up in their own lives to take their kids to a birthday party? We dont even care about gifts we just want her friends there to celebrate with her. Please god remind the parents to RSVP so I dont have to worry anymore. Please let my baby girl have a great birthday party. I love my LadyBug.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there,
    Just a word of encouragement. People are terrible with RSVP now. I have had things before and got no response as well as my daughter has had that happen with her children's parties. I'm sure your daughter will have some friends show up. I will be praying for you to have a sweet party!!!
    Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you lorie :) i apreciate the prayers

    ReplyDelete