Wednesday, May 4, 2011

break up and the breakfast

As me and my daughter sat at Village Inn the day after my most recent break up,(with the 3rd man who said he wanted to marry me but never formally asked) I couldnt help but notice a woman about my age a few tables away. She appeared to be a single mother and by this I mean she had no ring on her finger and had a little boy with her. I am kind of a people watcher and by the look on her face it seemed like she was feeling the same way I was... Alone, overwhelmed perhaps...

 I got to thinking I wonder if she feels like the whole world is sitting on her shoulders. I felt like asking her... single mother? and imagined her reply of "yes." and which I would have replied "I know what you are feeling." but for some reason I couldnt seem to bring myself up out of the booth to do it. Would it have made a difference?

I have seemed to always have this thought in my mind that I need a man to complete me and make me happy, as i am sure alot of young women do. If I had one wish it would be that no woman ever feel alone. It is truly the worst feeling in the world. I really want to start some projects to reach out to young single mothers. Just not sure where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment